Location: Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Full-Time
Do you have a background in FMCG Foods? Can you encourage and motivate a team to achieve targets on a consistent basis? Do you go the extra mile to lead positive change within the workplace? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Production/Operations Manager for a leading business within the Fresh Produce Sector.
They are looking for an individual who is looking for the next step within their career, someone who has experience of delivery against fast, demanding timescales within the retail supply chain.
With a mindset of continuous improvement and with a sound knowledge of lean manufacturing, you will be able to lead process development alongside the daily delivery targets.
The right individual will be able to deliver;
- Development and management of staff.
- To maintain Customer service levels.
- To maintain system processing accuracy.
- Agreed objectives sourced from the budget.
- To use effective KPIs to measure and improve performance.
The right individual will have the following credentials;
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Health and safety training and awareness
- Excellent people management skills
- Sound product and process knowledge